Chinese food is a common craving. There is something about this cuisine that grabs us and we can hardly escape from it. The advantage is that many of these dishes can be prepared at home in the best restaurant style, such as this Chinese pork fried rice recipe that we are going to share with you.
Most of the ingredients needed for this meal are always in the fridge and the preparation process is very simple, so you don’t need to be an expert chef to make it and satisfy your family or guests. Let’s get started!
What is the Chinese Pork Fried Rice Recipe?
The Chinese Pork Fried Rice Recipe is one of the many ways to prepare fried rice and give it a different flavour. In this case, pork adds aroma and a delicious flavour that is enjoyed by children and adults alike. It is an ideal dish for lunch or dinner.
It comes with vegetables, white rice that you have prepared the day before, and some toppings such as soy sauce and pepper.
What is Chinese Pork Fried Rice Recipe Like?
The pork fried rice recipe we’ll share with you here is very easy. You will see that you don’t need to be a professional gourmet to prepare this dish. Just follow the instructions and you will see how you can transform a white rice into a delicious dish.
Chinese Pork Fried Rice: Recipe
If you like to eat delicious food in the comfort of your own home and are always on the lookout for something different to prepare to pamper yourself and your loved ones, here is this Chinese pork fried rice recipe. If your mouth is already watering, wait until you see the result, let’s get started!
- 2 cups diced cooked pork (pork tenderloin is best)
- 3 beaten eggs
- 3 chopped spring onions or green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 4 cups of white rice (best if chilled and day old)
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- Prepare the sauce by mixing the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and white pepper, and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan to smoking point. When it reaches a high temperature, lower the heat and pour the cold vegetable oil into the pan, coating the entire surface.
- Remove the oil after coating the pan and set aside.
- Increase the temperature of your frying pan to high heat and add vegetable oil.
- Add diced cooked pork and sauté for 15 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add minced garlic and ginger, and sauté for another 10 seconds.
- Add the beaten eggs and mix with the garlic, ginger and cooked pork. Do not let the egg burn.
- Add the rice and mix with the rest of the cooked ingredients in the pot.
- When the rice separates and is hot, add the sauce we made at the beginning and continue mixing until all the rice turns brown.
- Add the optional cooked vegetables and the spring onions or green onions and serve.
- Enjoy your pork fried rice!
- One of the best secrets to loose fried rice lies in the type of rice you choose and the way you cook it. For your Chinese pork fried rice recipe, use long-grain rice because it doesn’t stick easily and will hold up to cooking time while remaining firm.
- In addition to the type of rice, consider using pork tenderloin for this recipe because it has a lower fat content. We don’t want a dish that swims in the fat that other cuts of pork give off.
Among all of them, the Chinese pork fried rice recipe is the one with the highest calorie content, due to the type of protein it incorporates. For this reason, it is recommended to use pork loin, which has the lowest fat content.
A 200-gram serving of pork fried rice provides 358 calories, about 55.2 grams of carbohydrates, 8.3 grams of fat and 15.1 grams of protein.
Want to explore new versions of Chinese fried rice?
Chinese fried rice is a very versatile dish that has given rise to a wide variety of rice recipes, as the main ingredient is a cereal that accepts all possible combinations with meats, seafood, vegetables, sauces and spices.
One of the most exotic versions of Chinese fried rice is chaufa rice, a dish created in Peru thanks to the combination of culinary techniques and ingredients from Chinese and Peruvian cuisines, which led to the emergence of chifa food.
Chifa is the name given to the dishes that emerged from this Chinese-Peruvian fusion cuisine, which today form part of Peru’s gastronomic identity. The term is also used to refer to restaurants that serve this type of food.
At Chifa Du Kang we serve a wide variety of Chinese-Peruvian fried rice
At Chifa Du Kang restaurant we are experts in preparing fried rice with the authentic flavours of Chinese-Peruvian fusion cuisine. We serve six chaufa rice dishes: chicken, pork, vegetables, shrimp, beef and special (chicken, pork and shrimp).
Visit us at either of our two locations: Kendall Dr and Bird Road. In addition to dishes with explosive flavours, we offer a relaxed atmosphere where you can sit and chat while savouring good food.